Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A New Day

It's raining outside, but it's amazing how much brighter a day looks after a good night's sleep. We spent yesterday morning in the doctor's office again, and I was done-in yesterday afternoon. But, by yesterday evening, I could feel myself getting stronger - in every way. I know from personal experience how much our physical affects the mental and spiritual (and all combinations thereof). When I'm so exhausted that my bones ache (been there?), I should know to expect a collapse in the other areas of my life as well.

But I'm now seeing the sunshine again, and I feel like I can actually get on with my housecleaning today without having to push myself to get it done. Hubby's outlook is always so bright; I need to aspire to be more like him.

Let the raindrops fall. Today I have sunshine in my heart!

No comments: