Saturday, October 18, 2008

HELP!

Okay, I joined Facebook. Why? I don't really know! Sounded like fun, I guess. But, so far, I'm not impressed. Can anyone tell me why my profile doesn't show up on any of my friends' sites when they've already accepted me? They show up on mine, but I don't show up on theirs. Many of the requests I sent out went to my friends, but gave them no option whether to approve me or not and didn't send a pic with it. Also, I created an album, but the only way I can see the pictures is if I go in to edit it. When I tried to send a direct question to Facebook, it sent me clear around the world -- and I don't like that. I like direct answers to direct questions. So, if any of you "techies" out there can help me out, please do so. If you think I'm hopeless, you can tell me that, too!! At this point, FACEBOOK STINKS!

1 comment:

LissaLou said...

It takes a while to get used to Face Book. I've been on for a few months now, and honestly, I still don't really like it. But I stay on because of all the people I get to catch up with on there - relatives, long-lost-friends, etc. I'm not techie, though, so I'm sure I'm no help!