Monday, January 19, 2009

Get Me a Lawyer!

Don has become so weak that it's impossible for him to walk around with me in Wal-Mart or the grocery store. So, recently, he's begun using one of the motorized carts when we go to the local Wal-Marts. Today, the cart he got was a bit quirky. At first, it would only go in reverse (with the accompanying beep, beep, beep). Then, he'd be running along at a nice little clip when the thing would just stop dead cold. His head would shoot forward as he came to a bone-jarring, screeching halt. I got so tickled, because the stop-and-go of the cart was totally unpredictable. He felt like he'd been to Six Flags by the time we finally made it through the check-out and got the thing parked back in it's little parking space. I think I'm going to have to see me a lawyer. We may need to file a suit against Wal-Mart or the scooter company for whiplash!

1 comment:

dulce de leche said...

I love your way of finding joy in this. You have an award. :)