Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

Not realistically (it's very chilly and overcast), but emotionally. I'm on a high. I haven't bought me any new clothes except for tops in at least a couple years, so today was my shopping day. I ended up buying two outfits and had to drop down a size from what I usually wear on both. They weren't from the same store either, so don't try to bust my bubble by telling me, "Things are running big now." To be honest, they may be making them larger now, since the general population is growing in girth, but I refuse to believe that's the case. I don't even want to THINK about being honest in this situation. I'm too flattered! (My arm is getting a bit tired, though, from patting myself on the back!)

2 comments:

Darla said...

Yayyyyy!!!!

Blessed Mama said...

I would be patting myself too--if that ever happened. I seem to keep running the other way. Those crazy clothes just keep getting smaller.